Arrest reports: 2 jailed for domestic violence assault
Published 4:00 pm Thursday, March 25, 2021
Lincoln County jail docket for Wednesday, March 24
- Marcelino Coxcahua-Tocahua, 07/17/1985, 5024 Barner Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI first, driving in more than one lane, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Darren Drummond, 02/06/1985, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Michael Oneil Thomas, 01/03/1980, 2832 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for grand larceny, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Carl Earnest Jr., 11/22/1989, 664 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for simple assault domestic violence first/second, by LCSO.
- Breanna Leigh Puckett, 09/07/1996, 664 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for simple assault domestic violence first/second, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.