Arrest reports: 6 with alcohol, drug-related charges
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Antonio Perez, 08/15/2000, 4097 Old Hwy. 24, McComb — arrested for abuse, neglect or exploitation of a vulnerable person, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jamie Moore, 02/03/1966, 440 East Chickasaw St. — arrested on MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Malik Clay, 11/07/2000, 1062 Beauregard Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, no seatbelt, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Andy Leland Lewis, 02/01/1967, 4111 NE Nola Road, Sontag — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, no auto insurance, reckless driving, DUI first, by LCSO.
- Lisa Carr, 04/18/1983, 1587 Shannon — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Terry Lee Easter, 06/10/1958, 1587 Shannon — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Terry Denaita Alexander, 02/18/1961, 4031 Silvertown Trail, Jayess — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Lesharetta Michelee Winston, 09/29/1993, 106 Amite Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, simple assault upon law enforcement officer, city warrant, malicious mischief value less than $1,000, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Michael Lamont May, 04/19/1979, 1340 Sammy — arrested for DUI 2nd, careless driving, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.