Reports: Louisiana woman arrested on multiple charges
Published 4:00 pm Monday, April 26, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested on bench warrant, Justice Court failure to appear, MDOC warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Chad Furr, 08/23/1972, 210 Turkey Trail — arrested for probation violation, LCSO.
- Tiara Jena Hamilton, 08/21/1999, 121 Carver Road, Minden, Louisiana — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, felony possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Derek Dufrene, 12/15/1980, 23 Futch Road, Tylertown — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
- Edward Raymond Troulliet, 01/22/1981, 954 East Monticello St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.