Reports: 3 arrested for felony possession of controlled substance
- Terry Jerome Williams, 07/11/1982, 128 Beasley, Hazlehurst — arrested for speeding 20-29 mph over limit, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no driver license, failure to yield right of way to emergency vehicle, possession of Schedule II controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Adam McGill, 06/11/1980, 1568 NW Anding Circle — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, MDOC warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Makalah Cantrell, 08/25/1996, 975 SE Wellman Drive — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Bradley Lee Smith, 06/16/1975, 975 SE Wellman Drive — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Matthew Lanee Johnson, 02/08/1986, 24 West Smith Ferry Road, Sontag — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Suspicious vehicle on I-55 southbound at mile marker 27/28 Disturbance on Anding Circle Transport, Hwy. 51 Transport, Hwy. 550 Suspicious... read more