Jail docket: 2 arrested for domestic violence
Published 4:00 pm Monday, May 3, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Demarkeyus Rashad Combs, 12/09/1996, 2169 Timberlane Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, 2 city warrants, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Aariq Jieer Vaughn, 10/17/1996, 2133 Hwy. 51 N, Wesson — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Bobby Aldridge, 08/10/1964, 4090 Hwy. 51, Summit — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Ronald M. Howard, 01/17/1955, 2005 South Harmony Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Christopher Ridgley, 07/08/1993, 2198 Earnst A. Thompson Road, Ruth — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Letha Gordon, 06/17/1996, 113 Hormey Circle, Crystal Springs — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, city warrant, by BPD.
- Shawn Bailey, 03/29/1993, 1564 SE Park Hill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, expired driver license, following too close, driving on wrong side of road, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- James Jeremy Reeves, 09/10/1990, 2614 SE Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Morero McCoy, 08/24/1978, 2200 Freedom Loop — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.