Jail docket: Lincoln County man arrested for grand larceny
Published 1:00 pm Friday, May 7, 2021
- Jeremy Douglas, 09/25/1981, 2302 Misty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- David Johnson, 08/13/1980, 2134 SE Upton Trail — arrested on bench warrant, by MDOC.
- Frederick Delon Wells, 10/26/1984, 122 Short St. — hold for other agency, by Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher William Hailey, 05/05/1990, 860 Jackson Liberty Road — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by LCSO.
- Derren Jess Brister, 03/08/1993, 1387 SE Mallalieu Drive — arrested for grand larceny, by LCSO.
- Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Circle, Wesson — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.