Docket: 7 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
Published 4:00 pm Monday, May 24, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket Friday-Sunday
- Barbara Potts, 05/20/1971, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Daniel Christian Wilson, 11/30/1987, 50 Water Front Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for bench warrant by LCSO.
- Dontrelle Johnson, 01/29/1980, 18 James Price Lane, Monticello — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
- Torrie Rochelle Billiot, 07/11/1976, 1120 New York Ave., McComb — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Tavoris T. Sanders, 07/22/1993, 900 Williams St. Apt. 35 — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
- April Sibley, 05/01/1982 426 NE Nalco Ln — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, no driver’s license, no seatbelt, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Anfernee Jerome Clevland, 02/04/1996, 426 E Independence St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, no auto insurance, expired tag, MDOC warrant, by MHP.
- Kevin Johnson, 03/12/1972, 621 8th Circle – arrested for DUI first, possession of weapon by convicted felon, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, by MHP.
- Jackie Deferest Williams, 04/16/1983, 410 Old Wesson Road #20 – arrested for city warrant, no driver’s license, no auto insurance, no tag, and attempt to escape, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Leslie Hodges, 01/15/1972, 2609 Lee – arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, no seatbelt, sale or possession of alcoholic beverage, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Randy Evans, 10/28/1971, 966 Tatum Road, Memphis, TN— arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, by MHP.
- Markel Henry, 11/04/1999, 519 North Fourth St. — arrested for disturbance of family, by BPD.
- Keontavious M. Lofton, 11/04/1997,1640 Coopertown Road – arrested for burglary of occupied dwelling, city warrant, by LCSO.
- Aubrey Chance, 08/27/1994, 308 N North Street Road — arrested for disturbance of family, by BPD.
- John Henry Smith Jr., 07/25/1956, 2785 NE Furrs Mill Drive — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by LCSO.
- Aaron Moore, 12/03/1970, 778 Zetus Road — arrested for city warrant, possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.