Jail docket: Magnolia man arrested for DUI, other offenses
Lincoln County Jail Docket, Thursday
• Stephen Newton, 01/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested on two city warrants, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tommy Dunaway, 08/14/1979, 30 Beartown Trail, Jayess — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, burglary/possession of burglary tools, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Michael Etheridge, 07/01/1994, 2573 Pricedale Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Terrence Martin, 09/12/1981, 1016 Richardson, Magnolia — arrested for DUI first, child endangerment, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no auto insurance, no child restraint device, no driver license, no seatbelt x2, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Dustin Allen, 10/25/1982, 2013 New Sight Drive — arrested on Justice Court warrant/probation violation, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.