Arrest reports: 2 arrested for cyber, phone crimes
Published 2:00 pm Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday:
• Jerrivonte Harris, 09/12/2001 – 100 Eastview Drive — arrested for malicious mischief, felony, cyber stalking, e-mail threats/harassment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Alison Thames Halford, 08/13/1977, 1433 Hwy. 27 South, Jayess — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rodney Rushing, 08/28/1980, 1212 Mt. Zion Road — arrested on city warrant, by LCSO.
• Brain Joseph Merritt, 05/08/1979, 3180 Pleasant Grove Road — arrested for telecommunication crime/threats, by LCSO.
• Jody Michael Cothron, 07/17/1976, 1227 Broken Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.