Jail docket: 2 arrested for DUI, reckless or careless driving
Published 4:00 pm Friday, July 30, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday:
• Jennifer Smith, 06/06/1983, 2031 Topisaw Drive — arrested on bench warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Timothy Worksman, 03/05/1995, 227 Rutland Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Antione Martez Smith, 3138 NW James Drive — arrested for grand larceny, by LCSO.
• Dustin Randall Thompson, 12/15/1982 — arrested for none or expired tag, no auto insurance, reckless driving, DUI refusal, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Austin Terrell Davis, 12/01/1994, 10835 Sugar Pine Dr., Greenwell Springs, Louisiana — arrested for DUI refusal, careless driving, by BPD.
• Jontavious Edward Smith, 08/24/2000, 1217 Marie St., Hattiesburg — arrested for possession of controlled substance, bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Jonathan Blake Grammer, 06/25/2002, 794 NW Easley Lane — arrested for possession of schedule I controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Jeremy R. Bowling, 02/28/1983, 1712 McTeer St., Knoxville, Tennessee — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Kevin Wayne Kirkland, 01/11/1986, 2017 Berthadale Road #6 — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Detrick Demont Jackson, 01/21/1995, 924 NE Forest Trail — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.