Jail docket: 10 arrests made Wednesday-Thursday
Published 4:00 pm Friday, August 6, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket, Wednesday-Thursday
- Nicolas Antonio Greer, 08/08/1989, 125 Thomas Circle, Crystal Springs — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Michael Benson, 12/27/1957, 5155 Thomas Road, Crystal Springs — arrested on DUI first, by MHP.
- James Willis, 12/15/1978, 15067 Hwy. 16 E, Amite, Louisiana — arrested on indictment, auto burglary property damage only, by LCSO.
- Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, 410 E Old Wesson — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
- Nolan Fairman, 02/20/1961, 366 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI second, no auto insurance, driving while license suspended, by MHP.
- Benjamin Daniels Jr., 11/13/1994, 147 Cedar — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, DUI first, misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, no driver license, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by MHP.
- Shawn Fairman, 07/24/1998, 305 Industrial Park Road — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Victavian Smith, 08/04/1999, 2130 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- James Earl Caston, 12/31/1967, 126 Field Lark Lane #64 — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, petit larceny, cyberstalking, email threats/harassment, by BPD.
- Joe William Coleman Jr., 09/26/1982, 509 Imperial, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.