Jail docket: Man arrested for obstructing emergency access
Published 6:00 pm Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday
- Kenisha L. Franklin, 12/25/1976, 421 East Independence St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jeremy Cupit, 06/12/1985, 318 James Cox Lane, Monticello — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Gavin Michael Allen, 12/17/1999, 3165 Walker Lane — arrested for no driver license, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, by LCSO.
- Nikki Marie Case, 12/02/2001, 3165 Walker Lane — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Ricky Eric Rials, 04/28/1966, 216 W Chickasaw St. — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Tommy Doyle Brown, 03/28/1958, 1020 NW Dunn Ratcliff Road — arrested for obstructing access to emergency assistance, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting/obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
- Tarodsky Q. Ransom, 03/23/1988, 1625 SW Iverlean, Bogue Chitto — arrested for trafficking in controlled substance, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no auto insurance, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.