Jail docket: 6 arrested for DUI
Published 9:00 am Thursday, October 7, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket Tuesday-Wednesday
- Dwayne K. Parker, 01/31/1990, 1610 Brenda Travis, McComb — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance x2, hold for other agency, Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Merium Felecia Porter, 02/01/1992, 5144 Gibson, McComb — arrested on city warrant, hold for other agency, by BPD.
- Cierra Noel Carr, 12/15/1994, 1025 Carr Road, McComb — arrested for possession of Schedule II controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Daniel Christian Wilson, 11/30/1987, 50 Water Front Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, driving with license suspended, careless driving, by MHP.
- Brandy S. Barnett, 01/04/1977, 2180 Old Red Star Road, Wesson — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Austin Bailey Graves, 11/03/2002, 936 Apricot — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Darel Webster Wallace III, 04/26/1999, 1859 SE Mallalieu Drive, Ruth — arrested for DUI first, careless driving, driving in more than one lane, switched tag, by MHP.
- Arin Coley, 05/11/1991, 3718 Jackson-Liberty Drive, Wesson — arrested DUI first, city warrant, by BPD.
- Morris Winval Brister, 08/09/1967, 1238 Bethel Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated assault/use of deadly weapon, etc., by LCSO.
- Lunkina Yevgeniya McKenzie, 07/14/1972, 3078 Jackson Liberty Road, Smithdale — arrested for DUI first, violation of city beer ordinance, by BPD.
- James Michael Crosby, 06/06/1991, 2035 Park Hill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, driving while license suspended, failure to use turn signal, no/expired tag, by MHP.
- Samantha Jannel Lemieux, 03/26/1989, 2805 Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI second, expired driver license, possession of paraphernalia, felony possession of controlled substance, no proof of insurance, no/expired tag, by MHP.
- Walter Megel Jackson, 06/14/1989, 2708 Old Hwy. 51, Wesson — arrested for arson of dwelling or school, by LCSO.
- Joshua L. Bailey, 03/17/196, 2660 Nesom, Denham Springs, Louisiana — arrested for reckless driving, failure to stop when officer signals, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.