Jail docket: Louisiana man arrested on DUI, drug charges
Published 9:53 am Friday, October 15, 2021
Lincoln County Jail Docket, Wednesday-Thursday
- Sean Patrick Mosley, 05/29/2001, 2794 NE Mission Hill Drive, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, reckless driving, improper parking, no seatbelt, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Anthony Tyler Oswalt, 06/29/2001, 1328 Sammy Trail — arrested for alcohol possession, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Austyn Melton, 05/23/1998, 1543 Clyde Trail NW — arrested for reckless driving, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, DUI first, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jessica Barber, 12/16/1998, 167 BF Davis Road, Sontag — arrested for probation violation, by BPD.
- Glenn Bolton, 03/08/1972, 219 Ellis St., Jackson — arrested for shoplifting, by BPD.
- Kevin Ethan Trisler, 01/22/1991, 809 Pine St., Jonesville, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, improperly displayed/obscured tag, driving in more than one lane, no seatbelt, by MHP.
- Ishmia Sampson, 09/17/1990, 2023 London, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Darius Gipson, 10/04/1990, 1224 Union Street — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.