Jail docket: 4 DUI arrests made over weekend
Published 2:00 pm Monday, October 18, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Demarques Davon Washington, 08/05/2000, 102 Middleton Ave., McComb — hold for other agency.
- Robert H. Sanderson, 04/20/2003, 2099 E Hwy. 48, Magnolia — arrested for DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, no/expired tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Ervie Lee Fairbanks, 12/09/1982, 1075 Hudson Road, Summit — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no driver license, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Nacorean Byrd, 08/31/1990, SW Katie Trail — arrested for DUI refusal, no/expired tag, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Taurice A. Rouse, 03/20/1994, 645 W Hwy. 98, Tylertown — arrested for DUI first, no auto insurance, speeding 30-plus mph over limit, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.