Jail docket: 2 arrested on possession charges
Published 8:30 am Friday, October 29, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Angela Peoples Dubois, 06/16/1976, 140 South St., Port Sulphur, Louisiana — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, careless driving, DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance x4, failure to stop when officer signals, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Robert James Kleppinger, 05/21/1980, 12 Thornhill Road, Jayess — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Louis Robinson, 07/24/1955, 1914 NE Earl Circle — arrested for DUI first, no seatbelt, by MHP.
- Layla Woodall, 10/23/2003, 335 Branch Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
- Devante D. Dozier, 01/26/1998, 1109 Woodland Drive — arrested for abuse, neglect or exploitation of a vulnerable person, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kenneth Lance Magee, 10/22/1970, 3047 West County Line Road — arrested for DUI first, disobeying traffic control device, no proof of auto insurance, by MHP.
- Deionte McCalup, 03/06/1996, 89 Amite — arrested on city warrant x2, by BPD.
- Michael Etheridge, 07/01/1994, 2573 Pricedale Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Arredeus Deshawn Newson, 02/09/2000, 530 Fern Lane #8 — arrested for business burglary, tampering with physical evidence, by BPD.
- Jokari C. Caldwell, 01/14/1990, 219 Wood St. — simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Shamara Irving, 05/24/1991, 954 Forest Trail — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, city warrant, by BPD.
- Porsche Brice, 06/18/1988, 1009 S Washington St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Ricky Stewart, 08/08/2002, 57 Possum Trot Road, Tylertown — arrested for DUI first, window tint darker than authorized, no seatbelt, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by MHP.
- Frederick Harris, 06/30/1977, 424 A Liberty St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.