Jail docket: McComb man arrested for burglary
Published 3:00 pm Monday, November 1, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday.
- Kermit Dewayne Sartin, 11/09/2004, 618 NE Brister — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Whyndi Staggs, 04/24/1983, homeless — arrested for credit card use with intent to defraud, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ryan Farley Lewis, 01/29/1991, 139 Reid Givens Road, Jayess — arrested for receiving stolen property value $1,000 or less, by LCSO.
- Becky Rachel Boucher, 01/24/1980, 1297 Somerset Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon, by LCSO.
- James Andrew Jones, 11/20/1987, 1096 Butler Lane — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Antonio Desmond Littleton, 11/02/1989, 1109 Belt Line Drive — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
- Julie Sivils, 03/19/1984, 555 West Chickasaw St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance x4, possession of paraphernalia x2, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Lilly Smith, 12/09/1998, 609 East Chickasaw St. — arrested on city warrant x3, by BPD.
- Thomas L. Strong, 10/27/1981, 1880 New Sight Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, DUI first, no/expired tag, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by MHP.
- Ricky Derek Carson, 11/15/1977, 2755 Loyd Star Lane — arrested on city warrant, bench warrant, grand larceny, by BPD.
- Charles L. Lyons, 03/17/1980, 2149 Jackson-Liberty St. — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
- Zachary Taylor Gill, 05/25/2003, 1113 Old Liberty Road, McComb — arrested for burglary/inner door of dwelling, simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Felicia Shantae Cooper, 01/05/1984, 419 Earl St., McComb — arrested for DUI first, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.