Jail docket: Smithdale man arrested for sexual battery
Published 11:00 am Friday, November 5, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday
• Tony Dasmond McGee, 12/31/1976, 930 Ole Brook Road — arrested for possession of weapon by convicted felon, by LCSO.
• Adam Corey Smith, 12/14/1987, 4046 Martin Road, Summit — arrested on indictment, failure to support minor child, by LCSO.
• Sean Alexander Williams Jr., 12/30/2001, 1109 NE Belt Line Drive — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, darker than authorized window tint, no seatbelt, no MHP.
• Danrick Lamont Chambers, 06/16/1986, 1416 Vine St., Port Gibson — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no auto insurance, by MHP.
• David Russell Kirkland, 06/22/1971, 2520 Plum Trail SW, Smithdale — arrested for sexual battery, by LCSO.
• Brent Fells, 12/19/1986, 3068 NW Bluebird Trail — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Hope Angelique Durr, 09/21/1983, 1875 Oakwood St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Lindsay Schmidt, 05/20/1991, 2816 Loyd Star Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Christopher Michael Lilly, 12/04/1990, 1811 Big Creek Drive — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.