Jail docket: Summit man arrested for possession with intent
Published 8:20 am Friday, November 12, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday-Thursday.
- Dustin R. Thompson, 12/15/1982, 1967 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for DUI refusal, no/expired tag, littering, by BPD.
- Jerry Larmar Garner, 09/04/1986, 1099 Cole Turner Road, Summit — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by BPD.
- Yevgeniya McKenzie, 07/14/1972, 3078 Jackson-Liberty Road, Summit — arrested for DUI first, no seatbelt, driving in more than one lane, by MHP.
- Corey E. Toliver, 04/20/1994, 1202 North Jackson St., Crystal Springs — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Myeasha Clair Toliver, 06/18/1993, 235 Alford Circle — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.