Jail docket: 6 arrested on DUI, drug charges
Published 10:00 am Monday, November 15, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday.
- James Johnson, 01/15/1965, 2438 Ellis Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Lee M. Vernon, 09/22/1983, 435 Walnut St., Meadville — arrested on bench warrant, city warrant, accessory after the fact of a felony, by BPD.
- Brandon Alan Wheat, 08/26/1991, 2749 East Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting/obstructing arrest, improperly operating equipment, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, no/expired tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- David Javarris Lewis, 12/29/1987, 662 Halbert Heights Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Rashan Smith, 05/14/1985, 1539 Crump Lane — arrested for DUI first, by BPD.
- Conshat Black, 01/23/1980, 1107 Old Brook Road #5 — arrested for DUI first, by BPD.
- Toronto Kelly, 04/17/1977, 194 Zetus Road #1 — arrested for DUI first, by BPD.
- Jeffrey John Jones, 05/16/1991, 3818 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for burglary of dwelling/breaking inner door, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zachary Dwayne Bales, 08/07/1992, 424 South St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by MHP.
- Samantha Jannel Lemieux, 03/26/1989, 2805 Big Creek Drive — arrested for DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, driving with license suspended, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.