Jail docket: 2 arrested on assault charges
Published 9:33 am Friday, November 19, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Aza Banks, 07/22/1981, 317 E Congress St. — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, felony malicious mischief, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Corey Marche Dillon, 05/30/1981, 2827 Hopewell — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
- Richard Denon Albritton II, 10/19/1987, 1775 Evan Loop — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Paul Kenneth Smith, 01/25/1978, 2248 West Lake Lane — arrested on DUI second, by LCSO.
- Kristian Blake Newman, 02/10/1998, 2604 Trupin Road — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, careless driving, no driver license, petit larceny, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 450 Rogers St. — arrested on city warrant, shoplifting, by BPD.
- Damien Martin Thompson, 03/03/1992, 1948 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Linda Danielle Jackson, 01/05/1996, 1952 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on probation violation, by MDOC.
- Markee Demond White, 05/23/1998, 3347 Pearlie Drive — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Cadarrius J. Williams, 07/28/2001, 101 Williams, McComb — arrested for attempt to commit an offense, by BPD.
- Antonio B. Wilson, 06/04/1989, 1075 E Hwy. 5760 — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Shavelle Carter, 09/25/1984, 1184 McComb-Homeville Road, McComb — arrested for felony shoplifting <$1,000, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.