Jail Docket: 3 arrested for assault
Published 10:00 am Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday
- Isaiah Dixon, 01/06/1997, 517 Chickasaw St. — arrested on indictment, city warrant, by BPD.
- Troy Washington Jr., 01/02/1995, 542 Saint Charles Place — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Jonathan Taylor Rushing, 11/10/1993, 1816 Covington — arrested for grand larceny, by LCSO.
- Donald Earl Dickerson, 07/16/1974, 2423 New Sight Drive — arrested for contempt of court, by LCSO.
- Brian Sidney Durr, 06/06/1980, 3849 Herbert Trail — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Jennifer Smith, 06/06/1983, 2031 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Micah Vanburen, 09/13/2004, 427 East Cherokee St. — arrested for aggravated assault, use of a deadly weapon, by BPD.
- Justin D. Washington, 11/22/1981, 720 Lipsey St. — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.