Jail docket: 7 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
Published 11:30 am Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday.
- Jonathan Wade Boswell, 12/22/1982, 503 W Lincoln Dr. — arrested for weapon possession by a convicted felon, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Andrean Nichole Potts, 10/10/1983, 994 Bogue Chitto Rd. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Darrell Brown, 01/26/1966, 170 Jacki — arrested for DUI refusal, by LCSO.
- Daniel Staggs, 7/13/1983, 829 Hwy 51 S — arrested for DUI first offense, no auto insurance, driving with license suspended, possession of a control substance, no seat belt, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Austin Bailey Graves, 11/3/2002, 936 Apricot — arrested for Justice Court failure to appear, by LCSO.
- Bradley Newman, 10/7/1999, 2799 NW Kimbles Trail, Wesson— arrested on indictment of possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Chaeli Isabel Morse, 9/30/2001, 9072 Hwy 28 W, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI first offense, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by BPD.
- Marquis Blackmon, 10/29/1981, 402 S Washington — arrested on indictment warrant from outside jurisdiction, by BPD.
- Michael William Carroll, 12/18/1980, 608 Independent St. — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
- Damarkus Orlando Walls, 3/16/1995, 1111 Beltline Dr., Lot C5 — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Deantwaine Robinson, 8/14/1997, 1914 Earls Circle — arrested for two counts of speeding over 30 mph, no insurance, no seat belt, window tint darker than authorized, reckless driving, failure to stop when officer signals, driving with license suspended, DUI first offense, two counts of improper right of way, two counts of failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, two traffic control offenses, two improper right of ways, improper passing, two counts of possession of paraphernalia, two counts of felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, felony disobey, by MHP.
- Adam Reyes, 4/5/1977, 2733 Old Brandon Rd., Pearl — arrested on bench warrants, by LCSO.
- Jakavious Willis, 10/4/1997, 1006 Washington St., Crystal Springs — hold for another agency, by LCSO.
- Levi Forehand, 7/3/1987, 294 China Grove Trail, Jayess— arrested for DUI refusal, improperly operating equipment, speeding 20-29, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.