Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for felony receiving stolen property
Published 2:00 pm Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Monday
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St. — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, conspiracy, by BPD.
• Anthony Marquis Jones, 6/9/2000, 113 E Highland — arrested for window tint darker than authorized, no proof of auto insurance, no seat belt, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, careless driving, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Justin Frost, 1/22/1994, 10 Brothers Lane, Sontag — arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chase Anthony Owens, 10/6/1998, 2830 SE Pleasant Grove, Ruth — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jessica Cause, 5/11/1985, 3114 E Hwy. 44, McComb — arrested for DUI first, disobeying a traffic control device, by MHP.
• Bobby Aldridge, 8/101964, 2564 Log Cabin Road, Roxie — arrested for drug court violation, by LCSO.
• Praiveon Sanders, 11/6/1994, 110 West St. — arrested on warrant, by BPD.
• Jaleel Sanders, 1/22/1996, 641 Gaston Trail — arrested on warrant, by BPD.
• Aaron Lee Bedwell, 3/22/1993, 36 Brumfield Cutoff Rd., Foxworth — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Barron Treall Banks, 10/26/1994, 100 Wally Dr.— arrested for speeding 10-19, no auto insurance, window tint darker than authorized, disorderly conduct/not obeying a lawful order, by MHP.
• Warren Vincent Mazer, 7/1/2003, 1538 NE Hwy 51 — arrested for reckless driving, misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police, speeding 30-plus, no turn signal use, driving in more than one lane, by MHP.
• Daniel Keith Jent, 08/21/1991, 611 Urban Lane — arrested for shoplifting first offense value $1,000 or less, by BPD.
• Sharon Delene Fortenberry, 08/28/1969, 2010 Old Hwy. 24, McComb — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.