Jail docket: 4 arrested on warrants, indictment
Published 1:00 pm Thursday, December 23, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Wednesday.
• Larry Lee Rice Jr., 07/05/1984, 420 E Chickasaw St. — arrested for driving while license suspended, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Gregory Watts, 01/01/1997, 603 Minerva St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Briana Rane Henderson, 02/03/1990, 1036 Hwy. 550 — arrested for shoplifting first offense value $1,000 or less, city warrant, by BPD.
• James Howard Jr., 08/10/1986, 204 Livingston Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Anthony Tyrone Rollins, 12/10/1995, 520 Laird Circle — arrested on city warrant x2, by BPD.
• Rodney Dewayne Rushing, 08/28/1980, 610 Mt. Zion Road — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.