Jail docket: 4 arrested for drug, paraphernalia possession
Published 9:22 am Monday, December 27, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, 12/22-12/26
- Pamela Lynn Murphy, 11/12/1958, 918 NW Blossom — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting/obstructing arrest, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jerome Roberson, 04/23/1970, 912 Monticello — arrested for public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jodie Leanne Kovach, 12/22/1971, 52 Oak Crest Place, Brandon — hold for other agency, by BPD.
- Michael Lee Rushing, 05/16/1983, 2456 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for no seatbelt, possession of paraphernalia x3, possession of Schedule II controlled substance, driving with suspended license, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, DUI first, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Troy Jones, 09/20/1998, 7752 Hazel Hatch, Indianapolis, Indiana — arrested for no seatbelt, no auto insurance, reckless driving, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, possession of paraphernalia, by MHP.
- Willie Quarles, 10/14/1983, 309 Yellow Pine Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to stop when officer signals, violation of city sign ordinance x2, by BPD.
- Heather Lynn Pierce, 11/27/1992, 6240 Baucum Pike, North Little Rock, Arkansas — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Natalyia Maxi Smith, 06/30/1980, 609 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, resisting/obstructing arrest x2, by LCSO.
- Julius M. Brown, 08/14/198, 2764 Culver Circle, Morrow, Georgia — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, disobeying traffic control device, by BPD.
- Everette Cameron, 12/06/1993, 437 N Sixth St. — arrested for DUI refusal, no/expired tag, expired driver license, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.