Jail docket: Law enforcement make assault, theft, DUI arrests
Published 1:00 pm Thursday, December 30, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Wednesday.
• Jimmy Moyers, 12/31/1961, 320 Georgia — arrested for grand larceny, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kristen Brister, 04/11/1998, 1387 Mallieu Drive — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Clifford Smith, 06/26/1999, 1022 SE Hunters, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
• Torri Billiot, 07/13/1976, 847 Jayess Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Maurice Chester Barnes, 08/18/1984, 650 China Grove Trail, Jayess — arrested for DUI second, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• Maggie Marie Hart, 06/01/1967, 1564 NW Hill Top Lane — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Ted Everett Womack, 05/14/1973, 753 NW Union Church Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Tony Leeonta Martin, 04/17/1986, 2159 Gradyville, Magnolia — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, driving with license suspended, no proof of insurance, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.