Jail docket: Arrests made for possession, assault, burglary
Published 10:57 am Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday-Monday.
• Terrance Fields, 2/27/2000, 2572 Jackson Liberty, Wesson — arrested by BPD for DUI first offense
• Alex Houston Robinson Jr., 1/8/1968, 986 Dillon Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested by BPD on charges of simple assault by menace or fear
• Michael Jackson, 2/18/1974. 214 Fulton St., Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on charges of disorderly conduct/business disturbance
• Robert J. Thompson, 11/5/1967, 3614 Patoutville, Jeanerette, La. — arrested by LCSO on charges of speeding 10-19, driving with license suspended, no seatbelt, possession of marijuana misdemeanor , no auto insurance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana /controlled substance
• Troy Washington Jr., 1/2/1981, 542 Saint Charles Place, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on city warrant
• Kenneth Demyers, 1/28/1981, 1400 Brignall Road, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on probation violation justice court warrant
• Willie Levi, 10/1/1982, 2437 Ellis Road, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD for indictment
• Charles Collins, 9/30/1959, 371 St. Paul Drive, Hazlehurt — arrested by MPH on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, property damage, no seatbelt
• Nicollette Porter, 7/13/1992, 900 Williams, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on charges of disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, public drunk
• Chaucer Deomn Fleming, 10/26/1982, 2445 Fortune, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on charges of DUI first offense, misdemeanor possession of marijuana/controlled substance
• Joseph Chris Douglas, 12/2/1976, 2793 Shar-pei Lane, Bogue Chitto — first/second offense simple domestic violence/assault
• Corey D Smith, 6/21/1978, 2112 Hall St., Brookhaven — arrested by MHP on charges of DUI first offense, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, improperly operating equipment
• Jonathan Neil Montgomery, 10/31/1973, 1521 Lucky Lane, Brookhaven — arrested by LCSO on charges of felony possession of a controlled substance, MDOC warrant and indictment
• Malcolm Tyler, 8/20/1993, 964 Sanders Lane, Brookhaven — arrested by BPD on charges of burglary of a dwelling
• Michael Anthony Banis, 8/28/1981, 1880 NE Sandifer Dr., Brookhaven — arrested by LCSO on charges of burglary of an occupied dwelling and grand larceny.
• William Perry, 5/30/1998, 1114 Liberty White Lane, McComb — arrested by MDOC on probation violation
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.