Jail docket: 3 felony arrests Tuesday-Thursday
Published 5:00 pm Friday, January 28, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Sarah Elizabeth Case, 08/02/1994, 528 Fern — arrested for DUI (first), possession of paraphernalia, no driver license, and no auto insurance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kristopher Oneal Herring, 10/09/2000, 2277 Southeast Misty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Asia Aurora Boone, 06/10/1999, 1703 North Jackson — arrested for failure to appear, indictment, and possession of controlled substance (felony), by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Dennis Bell, 01/05/1974, 1065 Morgantown, McComb — arrested for possession of controlled substance (felony) and possession of contraband items in jail, by MHP.
- Jerry Garner, 09/04/1986, 1099 Cole Thomas, McComb — arrested for aggravated trafficking in controlled substances, weapon possession by a convicted felon, controlled substance with an intent to sell, possession of paraphernalia, no seatbelt, DUI (first), possession of marijauan/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no auto insurance, and no driver license, by MHP.
- Clifton Charles Bridges, 05/23/1965, 127 Oma Sugar Farms Road, Monticello — arrested for possession of controlled substance (felony), DUI (first) failure to yield right-of-way, failure to use turn signal, driving with a suspended license, no auto insurance, and no seatbelt, by MHP.
- Haley Brazell, 07/04/1994, 1816 Northeast Covington — arrested for DUI (second), speeding 1-9, no proof of insurance, driving in more than one lane, by BPD.
- Anthony Caffie, 03/28/1987, 621 East Congress Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Leonard Williams, 09/29/1974, 2130 Southeast 59th Street, Oklahoma City, OK — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff Department.
- Tavarious Davis, 11/13/1995, 210 Amanda Drive, Greenwood — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.