Jail docket: 2 arrested for forgery
Published 10:00 am Friday, February 11, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Wednesday.
- Hope Durr, 09/21/1983, 1875 Oakwood Lane – arrested for parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Jeremy Wilson, 12/27/1981, 722 Union Street – arrested for possession of a controlled substance marijuana misdemeanor and possession of a controlled substance (felony), by Lincoln County Sheriffs Department.
- Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 373 Royal Street, Bogue Chitto – arrested possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance (MISD), controlled substance possession with intent to distribute, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by LCSO.
- Brent Alandis Fells, 12/19/1986, 3038 Zetus – arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
- Jessica Webb, 12/25/1998, 944 Sams – arrested for DUI (first) and possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Donie Stuart Seibert, 08/11/1974, 1558 Lambert Lane – arrested for parole violation, by MDOC.
- Quardavion White, 02/02/2002, 519 Avalon, McComb – arrested for indictment, by LCSO.
- Joseph McDonald, 08/15/1962, 3793 East Lincoln – arrested for indictment, by LCSO.
- Tommy Bo Dunway, 08/14/1979, 960 Brookway Boulevard – arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Nathaniel Lessie, 01/03/1987, 1029 Chrisman Avenue, Cleveland – arrested for a bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Paul Joseph Jarreau, 03/20/2001, 2140 Clinton Raymond Drive, Bolton – arrested for cyberstalking, by BPD.
- Tommy Bo Dunaway, 08/14/1979, 960 Brookway – arrested for forgery, by BPD.
- Mickey Durr Jr, 08/08/2003, 1273 Lambert Lane – arrested for malicious mischief, resisting arrest, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Amanda Gay, 09/20/1982, 641 West Chickasaw – arrested for forgery, by BPD.
- Amanda Ingram, 01/24/1982, 2227 Penguin Lane, Smithdale – burglary, by LCSO.
- Jalon Jeremiah Grinstead, 03/26/2001, 1607 Enterprise Road, Bogue Chitto – arrested for possession of marijuana misdemeanor, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.