Jail docket: 2 arrested for grand larceny
Published 4:00 pm Friday, February 18, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Jeremiah Welborn, 01/24/1984, 7950 Hooper Road, Summit – arrested for grand larceny, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Krishawn M Jackson, 07/15/2000, 2855 James Drive, Wesson – arrested for contempt of court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jarvis Bernard Hunt, 04/14/1987, 109 Bude Manor #E-3, Bude – arrested for assault, by BPD.
- Colby Lee Bourn, 09/08/1996, 2039 NW Dunway Road, McComb – arrested on court order, LCSO.
- Herlondo Cortise Miller, 04/19/1984, 1002 Washington Ave., Crystal Springs – arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Johnathan A Douglas, 06/17/2002, 1054 Oil Services – arrested for grand larceny and burglary, by LCSO.
- Austin E Hutson, 06/14/1993, 1147 Case Road – arrested for DUI (first), by BPD.
- Joy Taylor, 04/23/1976, 1110 Shadybrook, Baton Rouge, LA – arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Carl Andrew Smith, 07/09/1954, 2131 Big Earn Trail NW – arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, Brookway Boulevard – arrested for disturbing the peace, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.