Jail docket: Crystal Springs man arrested for burglary
Published 11:00 am Monday, March 21, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday.
- Benjamin Ray Williams, 10/10/1975, 2805 Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher S. Wallace, 06/27/1982, Lincoln Apt. 6B — arrested for non-violent resisting arrest by flight, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Bethany Denise Wright, 10/12/1980, 767 Homesville Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, trespassing, by LCSO.
- Diwardric D. Jackson, 07/03/1992, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Robert Fitzgerald Brooks, 07/30/1971, 204 Easley St. — arrested for shoplifting first offense value $1,000 or less, by BPD.
- Mitchell Clyde Smith, 06/29/1974, 3156 Ellzey Road, Wesson — arrested on MDOC warrant, by MDOC.
- Justin Brittley Burns, 07/28/1992, 20020 Hwy. 27, Crystal Springs — arrested for breaking and entering/burglary of dwelling/inner door, by LCSO.
- Louis Coleman, 03/08/1991, 14 16th, Clarkdale — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, careless driving, possession of Schedule II controlled substance x2, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Donald Robinson, 08/22/1983, 1253 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, possession of paraphernalia, improperly operating equipment, by MHP.
- Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, 85 Amite Road — arrested for DUI-refusal, no auto insurance, leaving scene of an accident, driving while license suspended, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.