Jail docket: 2 arrested for felony fraudulent credit card use
Published 11:00 am Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday
- Jadarius Blackwell, 06/10/1997, 2581 Old Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, indictment x2, disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department
- Lattrick Williams, 03/13/1993, 1321 Sammy Trail — arrested on court order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Victor Sterling, 05/11/1977, 2106 Madison Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Jamie Rouse, 11/10/1983, 7431 Jackson Raymond Road, Raymond — arrested for felony credit card use with intent to defraud, by BPD.
- Larry O’Quinn, 01/12/1989, 674 Hwy. 469 S, Florence — arrested for felony credit card use with intent to defraud x2, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.