Jail docket: 3 arrested on felony drug possession charges
Published 11:00 am Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, March 28, 2022
- Eligah Louis Kelly, 08/09/1967, 493 Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Rodney Dewayne Rushing, 08/28/1980, 610 Mt. Zion Road — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Mindy Nicole Nations, 06/22/1983, 2243 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Zachery Hawk Brister, 11/20/1990, 847 Jayess Road, Jayess — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
- Mark Anthony Jackson, 12/05/1989, 8863 Cat Tail Cove, Southaven — arrested for driving while license suspended, carless driving, no seatbelt, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no auto insurance, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Samuel Gayten, 12/31/1986, 413 Dale Trail — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.