Jail docket: 2 arrested for assault, threats
Published 2:00 pm Thursday, March 31, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Wednesday
- Samuel Chase Granger, 04/23/1983, 3576 China Grove Drive SE — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brandy Lynn Mayberry, 05/04/1982, 111 W Hartman St. — arrested for parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Nicholas Marquel Washington, 11/06/1996, 3030 Bluebird Trail — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Tyayuna Brothern, 12/08/2000, 3660 Bluebird Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Donald Ellis Alexander, 01/08/1981, 106 Rowley Road, Columbia — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Jennifer Spradlin, 10/06/1991, 1142 Robb St., Summit — arrested for cyber-stalking, e-mail threats/harassment, by LCSO.
- Donald Townsend Jr., 09/06/1982, 1405 Mt. Olive Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced by firearm, by BPD.
- Corey Christopher Cothern, 05/09/1984, 432 SE Dogwood Lane, Smithdale — arrested for shoplifting, by BPD.
- Jimmy Sills, 09/15/1996, 329 Nalco Lane — arrested for DUI first, careless driving, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.