Jail docket: 1 arrested for burglary, robbery
Published 11:00 am Monday, April 4, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, April 1-3
- Justin D. Washington, 11/22/1981, 147 Cedar ST. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Michael Anthony Young, 01/03/1986, 465 Carmel New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, no/expired tag, driving with license suspended, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Danny Joe Reid II, 11/03/1976, 36 L J Reid Jr. Lane, Jayess — arrested for receiving stolen property (value $1,000 or less), false statement of identity, by LCSO.
- George Roussel, 10/31/1963, 315 Giacomo St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Tyree Martell Collins, 12/17/2003, 611 Oil Service Lane — arrested for felony motor vehicle taking (over $1,000) x2, auto burglary, armed robbery, by BPD.
- Renee Lasha Garrett, 10/04/1986, 545 Jullie St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, improper passing, careless driving, expired driver license, speeding 30-plus mph over limit, DUI first, littering, by MHP.
- Ansin Hilliard, 02/15/1999, 101 Powell St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Blake Anthony Smith, 04/02/1988, 1656 Hwy. 583 SE — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, resisting arrest by non-violent flight, DUI refusal, by LCSO.
- Caleb Christopher Roberts, 02/27/2003, 2069 Barner Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of alcoholic beverage by minor, by LCSO.
- Larry Andrews, 04/29/1956, 185 Fortenberry Ave., Magnolia — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.