Jail docket: 5 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
Published 2:00 pm Monday, April 11, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, April 7-10
- Phillip Laurdre May, 06/17/1985, 2538 Cantebury Lane, Ruth — arrested for disturbance of family, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kendrick Brooks, 02/14/1987, 671 Central Ave. Apt. 310, New Orleans, Louisiana — hold for other agency, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
- Vincent Edward Rials, 09/08/1985, 1120 Miller Lane, Wesson — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Malik Small, 01/30/1999, 1719 N Dorgenois St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no proof of auto insurance, driving with license suspended, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Christopher S. Wallace, 06/27/1982, Lincoln Apartments 6B — arrested for malicious mischief (value less than $1,000), by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Christopher D. House, 10/27/1985, 609 Northwest Ave. B, McComb — arrested for home repair fraud (value less than $5,000), by LCSO.
- Clayton Alexander Maddox, 07/27/2001, 20050 Oak Road, Gulf Shores, Alabama — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no driver license, by MHP.
- George Benjamin Watridge, 04/25/1995, 1014 Shady Side St., Wesson — arrested for careless driving, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Christopher Case, 11/24/1993, 989 Mallalieu Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 450 Roger St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Jimmy Moyers, 12/31/1961, 20232 Low Davis Road, Covington, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
- Constance Renee Miller, 07/17/1982, 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for DUI refusal, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, violation of city beer ordinance, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by BPD.
- Jordan Pounds, 12/16/1997, 360 Price St., Magnolia — arrested for failure to stop when officer signals, resisting or obstructing arrest, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.