Jail docket: Lincoln County man charged with sexual battery
Published 11:00 am Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday
- Travion Thomas, 05/23/2003, 524 Laird Circle — arrested for disturbance of family, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kessler Rockingham, 08/29/1964, 508 Earls — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Timothy M. Jennings, 11/25/1958, 698 Zetus Road — arrested for bond surrender, sexual battery, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Justin D. Washington, 11/22/1981, 147 Cedar St. — arrested for parole violation, by MDOC.
- Raymond William Shepard, 02/28/1958, 6025 E 65th Place, Indianapolis, Indiana — arrested for DUI first, driving in more than one lane, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.