Jail docket: 3 arrested for assault, 2 on multiple possession charges
Published 10:00 am Friday, April 22, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday
- Kristoff Bates, 01/22/1992, 2137 Dixie — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 401 Mary St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
- Rosanna Hunt, 11/30/1983, 1224 SW Union St. Lot 18 — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, profanity/etc. in a public place, disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, city warrant, by BPD.
- Austin Bailey Graves, 11/03/2002, 936 Apricot — arrested for careless driving, reckless driving, none/expired tag, no auto insurance, no driver license, following too close, disobeying traffic control device, driving on wrong side of road, no seatbelt, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, failure to stop when officer signals x3, resisting or obstructing arrest, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- April Heatherly Nelson, 04/09/1985, 302 Knox Trail — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, malicious mischief (value less than $1,000), by LCSO.
- Caleb Michael Owens, 09/19/1996, 3342 E Hwy. 84 — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.