Jail docket: 2 felony drug arrests made
Published 1:00 pm Monday, April 25, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Praiveon Sanders, 11/06/1994, 110 West St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance x2, resisting arrest by non-violent flight, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, enhanced by firearm, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Ashley N. McCully, 07/27/1990, 115 Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Tyteanna Christmas, 03/10/1998, 206 Rogers Circle — arrested for aggravated assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Chuckie Barnes, 01/07/1982, 5096 Hwy. 98 E, McComb — arrested on Circuit Court Warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Destiny Leco, 08/23/1994, 51625 Blue Ridge Lane, Franklinton, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Leslie Rutledge, 05/31/1986, 1291 Martin Lane, Ruth — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- William Blake Smith, 08/22/2001, 213 N Church St. — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
- Frankie McKey, 04/05/1993, 7 Hewitt Circle, Jayess — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
- Heather Sisco, 02/19/1983, 322 Fern Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Shaquille Montrall Childs, 01/19/1994, 619 Saints Trail — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, reckless driving, no driver license, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, resisting arrest by non-violent flight, by LCSO.
- Evangelo Dominique Bell, 04/08/1973, 401 Industrial Park Road No. 25 — arrested for DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jose Filipe Santizo, 06/04/2002, 1024 Walton Drive, McComb — arrested for DUI first, expired driver license, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Robert Fitzgerald Brooks, 07/30/1971, 204 Easley St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance x2, possession of paraphernalia, DUI first, improperly operating equipment, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.