Jail docket: 7 arrested on warrants, 6 for DUI
Published 3:00 pm Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday
- Steven Richard Norris, 12/25/1994, 1610 Carmel New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Troy Washington Jr., 01/02/1995, 542 Saint Charles Place — arrested on city warrant, Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Pierre Thomas, 05/27/1992, 829 Funchess St. — arrested on bench warrant, city warrant, MDOC warrant, simple assault domestic violence, selling controlled substance x4, resisting or obstructing arrest, simple assault my menace or fear, by LCSO.
- Susan M. Benson, 08/15/1974, 2764 Pearlie Drive — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, possession of paraphernalia, DUI first, no auto insurance, no/expired tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Evangelo Dominque Bell, 04/08/1973, 401 Industrial Park Road No. 25 — arrested on city warrant, DUI first, by MHP.
- Lonnie Earl Byrd, 06/30/1964, 2121 Dickerson Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- D’Nontae D. Owens, 09/16/2003, 623 E Chickasaw St. — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
- Randy D. Rogers, 01/20/1970, 72 County Farm Lane — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no proof of auto insurance, by MHP.
- Marcus Jackson, 12/01/1984, 532 Dyson Drive — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no auto insurance, driving on wrong side of road, by MHP.
- Deroise Jerome Washington, 03/05/1970, 1623 S Locust St., Omaha, Nebraska — arrested for DUI first, by MHP.
- Roy Michelle Dixon, 04/23/1962, 319 Chestnut, Bogue Chitto — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.