Jail docket: Meadville woman arrested for possession with intent to distribute
Published 10:27 am Friday, April 29, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday-Thursday
- Angela Dickerson, 03/24/1980, 1701 N Jackson St. — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Iesha Banks, 10/12/1991, 217 Rogers — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Harold Phillip Weatherwax, 09/06/1951, 340 Gillespie Road — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no driver license, no auto insurance, driving in more than one lane, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Amber Dawn Lambert, 03/03/1988, 1003 Fantasy Hill Drive, Meadville — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by MHP.
- Joseph Kyle Bowman, 10/12/1994, 1408 Gene Road — arrested for grand larceny, by BPD.
- Searcy Hayes, 10/31/1994, 325 East Independence St. — arrested for felony embezzlement, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.