Jail docket: 4 felony arrests in Lincoln County
Published 11:00 am Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday-Tuesday
- Antonio Deshawn Collins, 06/16/2000, 111 AB Thompson St., Summit — arrested for DUI first, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, unlawful installation of motor vehicle window tint, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Janie Lynn Carey, 03/05/1973, 2131 Big Ern — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Salena Nicole Pigs, 01/08/2004, 926 Old Brook Road — arrested for possession of contraband items in jail, by LCSO.
- Frederick Harris, 06/30/1977, 424 Libert — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
- Anthony Scott Duschesne, 08/28/1986, 320 Hunters Ridge Road, Clinton — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by LCSO.
- David Bradley McNeese, 11/03/1975, 63 SW Freeman Road, Summit — arrested on bench warrant, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Shakita Rayne Marshall, 10/24/1996, 6653 Manchester St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- George Hudson, 08/31/1955, 1275 Brookway Blvd. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by LCSO.
- Cayley Godwin, 11/15/1977, 509 N Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by LCSO.
- Krishanna Harvey, 08/30/1989, 797 Hwy. 550 — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Bryce Andrew Wilkson, 07/27/2003, 3455 Bunkley Road SW, Meadville — arrested for possession of Schedule III controlled substance, felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Tavarious Davis, 11/13/1991, 210 Amanda Dr., Greenwood — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
- Lilly Smith, 12/09/1998, 609 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoid in a motor vehicle, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, driving on wrong side of road, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 900 Williams St. — arrested on city warrant, disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Terry Williams, 02/08/1997, 1129 Witterman St., McComb — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, careless driving, failure to use turn signal, darker-than-authorized window tint, by MHP.
- Hugo Rolando Bolivito Hernandez, 08/21/1988, 724 N Donmoor Ave., Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, improper passing, careless driving, by MHP.
- Willie Coleman, 05/27/1966, 859 Howard Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.