Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for grand larceny, felony fleeing
Published 11:00 am Thursday, May 5, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday
- Samuel Elliot McKee, 11/29/1990, 1317 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for leaving the scene of an accident – unattended vehicle, tampering with physical evidence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Timozray Lostheyton Vernon, 09/15/1982, 1037 Centerpoint Road, Hendersonville, Tennessee — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, DUI first, improper passing, no driver license, failure to yield right-of-way through highway, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Gerald Alexander Smith, 11/28/1967, 309 Amite Road — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle x2, false pretenses, resisting arrest by non-violent flight, grand larceny, petit larceny, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Shannon Thomas, 01/15/1979, 5232 N Williamsburg, Bassfield — arrested for felony bad check, by LCSO.
- Levi Todd Calcote, 10/23/2001, 499 Topeka Jayess Road, Jayess — arrested for trespassing, simple assault domestic violence, city warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.