Jail docket: 10 arrested on warrants
Published 10:00 am Monday, May 9, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Tracy Earl Clay, 11/03/1960, 517 Cohen St. No. 4 — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Alicia Irise Blackwell, 11/05/1981, 1301 Somerset Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Brandon Brown, 10/14/2002, 716 Middleton St. — arrest on city warrant, by BPD.
- Trevara Miller, 06/21/1996, 230 Colorado Road, Duson, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Roderick Evans, 03/08/1987, 2937 Suncrest Drive, Jackson — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Nathan Lofton, 08/16/1978, 1937 NW Palmetto Trail — arrested on MDOC warrant, by BPD.
- Travis Smith, 04/08/1986, homeless — arrested for grand larceny, by BPD.
- Trina Carr, 10/12/1983, 900 Williams St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Chad White, 01/25/1987, 2791 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for resisting arrest by non-violent flight, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, city warrant, by LCSO.
- Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, 85 Amite Road — arrested for knowing violation of protection order, by BPD.
- Dustin Cory Allen, 09/15/1983, 126 N Jackson St. — arrested for trespassing, burglary/dwelling-breaking inner door, by BPD.
- Dnontae Owens, 09/16/2003, 623 E Chickasaw St. — arrested for simple assault causing bodily injury, destroying public property/church building/cemetery, city warrant, by BPD.
- Ricky Davota Tyler, 04/23/1995, 964 Sanders Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Briana Rane Henderson, 02/03/1990, 1036 Hwy. 550 NW — arrested for auto burglary, city warrant, by BPD.
- Glenn Buie, 09/22/1993, 424 E Cherokee St. — arrested on city warrant, driving with license suspended, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.