Jail docket: Tylertown man arrested for attempted murder
Published 1:25 pm Monday, May 23, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Derek Dufrene, 12/15/1980, 23 Futch Road, Tylertown — arrested on MDOC warrant, attempted murder, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jamaal J. Jackson, 01/21/1999, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested on city warrant x3, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Eric Burnett, 10/18/1982, 502 Cox Ave., Hattiesburg — arrested for failure to support minor child, by LCSO.
- Jayden Shannon, 03/12/2001, 309 George Ave. — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Thompson Cordell Gregory, 11/17/1975, 2821 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Michael Martin, 11/16/1991, 1130 Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, disobeying traffic control device, no/expired tag, by MHP.
- Blake Smith, 08/22/2001, 304 Palmer Drive — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
- Janice Walls, 04/14/1977, no address listed — arrested on indictment, city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.