Jail docket: 4 arrested on possession, DUI charges
Published 9:14 am Friday, May 27, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday
- Lance Alton Smith, 04/30/1984, 309 Smith Lane, Meadville — DUI first, felony possession of controlled substance, improperly operating equipment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zachary Arvin Carter, 12/16/1997, 3009 Cress Lane, Wesson — arrested on city warrant, parole violation, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Anthony Murray, 02/06/1998, 12450 Rainbow Lane — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Adam Christopher Brister, 11/04/1984, 960 NE Smith Lake Road — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Mallory Cain, 11/22/1995, 522 Red Oak — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Amy Lee Cooper, 08/26/1978, 2123 Church Road, Magnolia — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Patrick Leonard Murray, 10/16/1965, 4525 Bill Lofton Road, Magnolia — arrested for DUI first, improperly operating equipment, by MHP.
- Lynette Vaughan, 01/03/1968, 3479 Jackson-Liberty Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, possession of Schedule III controlled substance, by MHP.
- Jason Smith, 01/11/1983, 1002 Smith Lake Road, Wesson — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.