Jail docket: Texas man arrested on DUI charge
Published 8:44 am Monday, June 20, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Roger Burke, 12/17/1976, 2781 US Hwy. 1 N, NA, Georgia — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Susan M. Benson, 08/15/1974, 2764 Pearlie Drive — arrested for prostitution, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
- Carlos Perkins, 01/04/1978, 209 Alford Circle — drug court violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Thomasana Jordan, 05/21/1996, 1018 Hwy. 84 E — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
- William Eric Easley, 10/11/1990, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for driving in more than one lane, no auto insurance, tag improperly displayed or obscured, careless driving, DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Thomas K. Patterson, 08/23/1997, 2500 Arthur Drive — arrested for DUI first, by LCSO.
- Anthony D. Nations, 08/15/1974, homeless — arrested for public drunk, violation of city beer ordinance, trespassing, by BPD.
- Zachary Smith, 09/30/1992, 918 Blossom Trail — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
- Verdin Perez Herminio, 05/23/1997, 9811 Sugar Glenn, Tomball, Texas — arrested for DUI first, no driver license, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.