Jail docket: 6 arrested for DUI
Published 10:00 am Monday, July 11, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Jason Luke Grice, 07/06/1984, 3259 SW Summit Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Xavier Martel La’Joy Williams, 06/03/2004, 100 Byram Drive No. 26-C, Byram — arrested for grand larceny, uttering forgery, false pretense, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Frank Nations, 02/09/1966, 450 Mozaun Lane — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Carlos Perkins, 01/04/1978, 209 Alford Circle — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Roy Jackson, 12/01/1975, 774 SCR 38 — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Tamia Burage-Townsend, 11/05/1999, 2335 Princess Pine Drive, Jackson — arrested for DUI first, by MHP.
- Marcus Hall, 10/09/1976, 925 Egypt Circle — arrested for DUI refusal, by MHP.
- Cyiana Wynn, 10/02/2000, 1253 NA Sandifer Memorial Road, Silver Creek — arrested for DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no seat belt, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by MHP.
- Darius D. Gipson, 09/04/1990, 5172 Hwy. 587 Robin Wood Road, Monticello — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Frank Johnson, 08/13/1991, 989 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, city warrant, by BPD.
- Finnis Weathersby, 09/02/1943, 640 N Railroad Ave. — arrested for felonious child abuse, by BPD.
- Amarjit, first name unknown, 10/18/1976, 10053 Hwy. Store/NA — arrested for DUI first, driving in more than one lane, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.