It’s the heat and the humidity, again

Published 8:00 am Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Lincoln County residents can expect showers and thunderstorms this afternoon, as the high remains in the upper 80s, at 88.

Showers and thunderstorms are likely after 1 p.m., with a 70 percent chance of precipitation. Rainfall amounts of 1/10 to 1/4 inch are expected, with higher amounts possible during thunderstorms. Chance of rain drops to 30 percent overnight, with a low of 70.

Showers and storms continue for the next several days, with highs staying in the 80s through Saturday.

Subscribe to our free email newsletter

Get the latest news sent to your inbox

Thursday brings an 80 percent chance of storms and showers, dropping to 30 percent overnight. High is 86 and low is 70. A 50 percent chance exists for Friday during the day, with a high of 88 and low of 71.

Saturday will see a 30 percent chance of rain and storms, with a high near 89 and a low around 68.

Rain chances Sunday drop to 20 percent, with a high back in the lower 90s.